Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sorry for a month without posts!

Hey there! It's been a while! Well, it all started with spring break and I haven't posted since. Sorry about that. We've been pretty busy around here and I've been thinking a lot about what I want to accomplish with this blog.

My lack of posting has not been because of a lack of great deals out there. This has been my most successful month so far in the grocery department. I have also scored some awesome deals at Walgreens.

My greatest desire and goal within this blog is to share all of these fantastic opportunities for you to save money! I also would love to have all of you be a part of this blog. By sharing our great finds we can help each other become better homemakers, which I believe is our most important job. And stretching a buck is a big part of it. So, let's do it together!

Feel free to email me anytime, my email is penniesinyourpiggy@hotmail.com. Also, please post your comments. We would all love to hear how you did on a certain deal or if you have anything to add. One of my favorite parts of a blog is reading everyone's comments, so please share! Just be sure to keep your comments family-friendly and avoid anything mean-spirited :)

Now, let's get saving! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment