Sunday, April 26, 2009

How I got $500!!!


It really worked!!
Here is my sweetest little one Cole with my $500 Visa Gift Card!!! I can't tell you how excited I was to see that FedEx delivery guy!
I know I told some of you about an online offer that I started a couple months ago and I'm sure it sounded a little bit fishy. I read about it on one of my favorite blogs called Money Saving Methods and was a little skeptical but decided to give it a try because of all of the other moms that were getting these great gifts. Well, here is the final result.
I'm here to tell you that it really does work, I got my $500 Visa Gift Card on Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited to tell you all about it. You can do it too!!
This was my first time so I think it took me a little bit longer to get everything signed up and organized the way that I wanted it, probably 3-4 hours all together. You do have to put out some money up front for whatever offers you choose to complete, my out of pocket for this gift card ended up being $50-$60 (I have the exact $'s, I just don't have my papers with me right now)
That is a $440-$450 PROFIT for 3-4 hours of work! I don't know many jobs right now that are paying $100+ per an hour right now, especially to a stay-at-home mom like me (:
Here are some tips if you would like to do the same thing:
1. Read, read, and reread all general instructions and specific instructions for the company you will be going with BEFORE you begin!
2. Make sure you document EVERYTHING! You never know when you might need it.
3. Keep track of any dates when you may need to cancel offers by. Write it on your calender or in your planner and even write in a reminder a few days ahead of time. You don't want to get charged for anything you don't want or need and these companies most likely aren't going to reverse any charges if it's your own fault.
4. DO NOT use your debit card to make your online purchases. Use a credit card. There are so may reasons for this. Just don't do it.
5. Anything you mail NEEDS to have delivery confirmation on it (d/c without a signature required because these companies will not sign for it) That way you have a record of when everything is recieved. This is SO important and so worth paying a little extra.
6. Email me a picture of you with your gift card when you get it, because it is so fun to brag!
Carrie at Money Saving Methods has taken the trouble of finding legitimate companies and giving us a step-by-step guide for how to do these online offers. I can't thank her enough for doing that for all of us. Thanks a ton Carrie!! You're my hero (for so many reasons!)!
For all the details on how to complete your own online offer and to learn how to get started click here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment