Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Thomas Train at Toys R' Us 3/21 & 3/22

Toys R' Us has a coupon for a free train. It is only valid today and tomorrow so go get it while the gettin' is good! The coupon states one per a guest, I suppose that means each child (or even you) could count as a guest. Go here to print your coupon!

Sadly, there is no way that I am going to make it to Spokane today so we will not be able to get a train :( But if you can take adavantage of this deal, head over there ASAP because the shelves will clear out quickly. The coupon says while supplies last, no substitutions or rainchecks. SO GET MOVING!

Thanks to Catrina at Being a Wise Steward for the info!

Please leave a post if you get this deal or send me a picture of you with your trains. I would love to hear back or even post your pics!! My email is penniesinyourpiggy@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment